“You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
“You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” ― Eckhart Tolle
“To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest.” ― Pema Chödrön
My purpose in life is to give and receive “soul support.” By sharing our journeys, we share love and strength to grow into our highest Selves.
In these tumultuous times we need friendship, inspiration and community. Let’s walk through this time together.
Individual Conversations: As a soul support coach and spiritual mentor (traditionally called a “spiritual director”), I meet you where you are. Using a variety of practices, together we discover your unfolding path or vision. We become aware of the movement of Spirit/the Sacred/Universal Source together and – by utilizing various tools, resources, and techniques – you become a skilled “adventurer” and re-engage your life with greater joy and passion.
I especially resonate with people who have been on a spiritual path for a while but who seek to go deeper.
I seek to help each person to discover a growing practice of connection, alignment, and joy. I do most of my work by phone but occasionally facilitate an in-person group or meet individually in-person with those living in or visiting Colorado. A particular spiritual or religious tradition is not required for this undertaking.
Individuals (or groups) might undertake sacred exploration to:
- Begin, develop or go deeper with spiritual practices
- Uncover your life vision and purpose
- Further your capacity for “allowing in” and letting go
- Find the inspiration and grounding to make a difference in the world
- Explore and embrace life transitions
- Tend grief and loss; journey into wholeness and vibrancy
- Move beyond limiting beliefs or traditions to higher awareness
- More fully embody one’s spiritual life in all activities